Monday 17 January 2011

Wailing Danny Ford's Cassette Project | News













Been a bit quiet on here lately. Spent most of the summer working on new stuff. Gotta bake while the oven's hot. Gotta get while the getting's good. Gotta record shit into Ableton and listen to it over and over again while I still think it's a good/acceptable idea. I'm all about Redwirez impulse responses at the moment.

Doom-hell > Fender Bassman > Ableton > Redwirez Marshall Cab sims = total silence on the out side and total apocalypse rad in the headphones. My neighbours and I have never been so happy with each other.

In other news I just bought this on LP:

1 comment:

  1. Hi! A regular reader here in Lubbock, Texas!
    I finally trusted to leave a comment
    I have enjoyed reading your page.
    Just wanted to tell you to keep up the great work you are doing!
    reimage license key
    movavi photo editor crack
    microsoft toolkit crack
    morphvox pro crack
    wondershare mobiletrans crack

    ReplyDelete